New England Consulting & Construction
Building to high performance standards? CSG’s New England Consulting and Construction team helps make it easier for you to build and certify energy efficient new construction projects. We provide a range of services for building types such as multi-family residential (including low-rise and mid-rise apartments), single-family homes, schools, and community buildings.
We ensure quality is delivered in the field by working with owners, architects, and builders to achieve affordable high performance buildings. Our expert in-field verification supports the successful implementation of smart designs, and is a cornerstone of our work.
CSG’s new construction consulting services include:
- Design support and consultation
- Building performance diagnostic testing
- Field quality control inspections
- Enclosure commissioning
- Third-party verification and certification services
- Plans review
- Energy modeling
- Mechanical systems guidance
- Manual J & Manual D (HVAC load calculations and duct design)
- Technical training for architects, engineers, and builders
Call 866-342-9989 or email us to get started, or click on a topic below for more details.Building performance diagnostic testing services offered
- Air leakage testing (blower door testing)
- Duct leakage testing (duct blaster testing)
- Ventilation flow measurement
- Pressure differential testing
- Infrared camera scans
- Data logging
Call 866-342-9989 or email us if you have questions on building performance diagnostic testing.
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS Ratings)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified Homes
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Multifamily High Rise Buildings
- LEED for Homes
- LEED for Homes Mid-Rise
- National Green Building Standard (NAHB Green)
- Enterprise Green Communities
- Passive House
- Net-zero energy building
Call 866-342-9989 or email us with questions on third-party verification and certifications.
Conservation Services Group is proud to provide rating services to certify new homes for the ENERGY STAR label. The ENERGY STAR label on a home means that it has been designed and built to standards well above other homes in the market today. It means better quality, better comfort, and better durability. It also means that the home is a better value for today, and a better investment for tomorrow. The ENERGY STAR label gives homeowners the peace of mind that their home has undergone a better process for inspections, testing, and verification to ensure that it meets strict requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Learn more about ENERGY STAR certified new homes at http://www.energystar.gov.