CSG delivers the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program on behalf of our clients Eversource and National Grid, helping solidify Massachusetts as #1 in efficiency out of all 50 states for four consecutive years.
- Measurable and sustained savings increase over the program lifetime
- A high percentage of customers (more than one-third) completed energy efficiency measures after receiving Home Energy Assessments
- Improves the comfort and safety of homes for non low-income customers in 1-4 family residences
- With the associated Mass Save HEAT Loan Program, CSG helped more than 34,000 customers borrow nearly $315 million to boost customers’ energy efficiency
- CSG coordinated more than $38.5 million in incentives over a single year
Simple and friendly for homeowners
CSG collaborated with our clients and the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources to design a successful program and remove barriers to participation. Program sponsors sought to decrease residential energy consumption while enhancing comfort, durability, health, and safety.
Robust and multi-faceted, the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program provides generous rebates and incentives to help customers make energy-saving improvements throughout their home. The program promotes and supports insulation improvements, targeted air sealing, high-efficiency heating and hot water equipment, and more. Trained Energy Specialists perform home energy assessments to identify opportunities for energy efficiency improvements. Customers receive an energy-saving action plan to guide them through the process of improving their home’s energy efficiency.
Dedication to client goals, comprehensive support
CSG is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals and optimizing the customer experience. We provide marketing leveraging the Mass Save and ENERGY STAR brands, state-of-the-art contact center and scheduling services, contractor support, home energy assessments, customer service, project eligibility reviews, authorization of contractor work estimates, data analysis and reporting, and inspections of completed work.
About our clients
Eversource (formerly NSTAR) delivers services to 1.4 million electric customers and 272,000 gas customers in Massachusetts. National Grid serves 1.3 million electric and 900,000 gas customers in Massachusetts. Eversource Energy and National Grid sponsor Mass Save.