Energy Efficiency Program Management is the business service that enabled Conservation Services Group to become a nationwide industry leader. We have both the technical expertise and the long-term experience to design, deliver, and track successful energy efficiency programs.
Our energy efficiency program management services are offered to utility companies, state and federal agencies, housing authorities, and private customers targeting:
- Residential Retrofits for Energy Efficiency
- Energy Efficient New Construction
- Heating/Cooling (HVAC) Efficiency
- Appliance Recycling Programs
- Energy Audits and Direct Installations
CSG has developed an innovative and flexible software platform to manage energy efficiency programs, EnergyMeasure®. EnergyMeasure's user-friendly interface can be configured to fit your efficiency program goals, requirements, and customers.
WHY IS ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROGRAM MANAGEMENT IMPORTANT?
Program Management is the cornerstone of any successful energy efficiency or clean energy program. Today’s energy challenges are complex, yet Conservation Services Group follows a simple approach to designing and managing programs by:
- Listening to our client – to understand your goals and objectives
- Designing a plan collaboratively – to deliver against specific targets
- Coordinating – with all identified stakeholders
- Creating marketing initiatives – to reach your customers and motivate them to take action
- Managing and implementing – providing “feet on the street” to execute the plan
- Tracking results – to ensure we are meeting your expectations
We are a mission-driven organization and therefore highly committed to promoting energy efficiency and the development of renewable energy resources in order to:
- Protect the environment by reducing demand on natural resources and minimizing the harmful local and global impact of nuclear and fossil-fuel (oil, gas, coal) electric power generation
- Make homes and buildings safer, healthier, more comfortable, more durable, and more affordable
- Create a profitable, sustainable industry focused on the wise use of energy thereby contributing to building a more effective and efficient economy overall
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT FACTS & STATISTICS
Conservation Services Group has designed, managed, and tracked many award-winning energy efficiency programs.
- Case study: Bringing Savings to the Masses, CSG delivers $6,703,824 in low-interest financing for weatherization and other energy in residential retrofit program in Massachusetts
- Case study: Premium Efficiency Cool Program, 120 million kWh in estimated net energy savings in San Diego HVAC program
- Case study: Serious Savings in Syracuse, CSG’s Home Performance with ENERGY STAR to more than 27,000 homes in New York