Conservation Services Group (CSG) designs and delivers cost-effective energy efficiency programs to help millions of homeowners save energy.
As the most trusted leader in residential energy efficiency, we focus on engaging with customers to make smart energy decisions.
Count on CSG for:
- Energy efficiency programs and services that achieve performance goals
- Innovative solutions backed by a nonprofit commitment
- Access to seasoned experts, proven programs, and lasting results
CSG brings 30 years of experience and successful collaboration to everything we do. We work with utilities, state and federal agencies, housing authorities, communities, and others who want to increase program participation and reduce consumer energy use.
Utilities across the U.S. have benefitted from CSG’s award-winning program implementation, which begins with our thoughtful collaboration on program design. We have a reputation for providing essential large-scale quality control with a constant eye on high standards and accountability.
Foundations for success
We are proud of our legacy of helping our clients achieve their energy savings goals. We:
- Deliver home performance services—from in-home energy assessments and instant savings measures—to advanced diagnostics
- Work with energy professionals to help homeowners, tenants, and property owners save energy and money
- Promote building durability, comfort, health and safety
- Offer custom design, software tools and support, strategic marketing, contact center, and training services
- Advocate for clean energy policy in partnership with our clients and allies
Our headquarters occupies a LEED Silver building, and we engage in best practices for sustainability in each of our U.S. offices. Read our 2012 Sustainability Report and 2013 Goals
When the EPA’s program ended in September 2011, CSG transitioned to the Climate Registry which provides a nearly identical GHG reporting process. CSG was recognized as one of 20 U.S. firms that achieved an inaugural Climate Leadership Award. We continue to be carbon neutral for all of our scope 1-3 emissions and use third-party verification.